jueves, mayo 15, 2008

Cosas

Ayudarte a salir. Ayudarte a olvidar. Ayudarte a seguir adelante. Ayudarte.

Solamente puedo hacerlo si me permitís.

Dame tu mano, salgamos los dos, bailemos como dijimos que lo íbamos a hacer. Pero dejame ayudarte.


-----------------------------------------
"Forget is such a nasty word... I prefer "get over it". You told me to do it, and I did. Why is that you can't? Why? Is that some kind of saying "I still love you"? But you were the one that told me to get over it, to continue my life. Well, let me say that the end of the world is near. You surely have seen it all over this place. But in the end, before I pull the trigger, let me say one thing: I still think about you. Not in the same way, of course. I'm happy, I have everything I wanted and more. But I still think about you.

[she doesn't talk]

Oh, well, so that's how is going to be, sister? I wanted to make this perfect.

[she tries to scream]

At the end, you must realize that this is me being more masochist as I can be. But when you are this fucked up, things doesn't matter anymore. The funny thing about this? I still think about you.

[He loads the weapon]

I remember the good times. I remember the bad times. I remember everything. But you were the one that thought this would be good for both of us. Remember that time when we heard about the infection? How we laughed our ass of? If only we knew... Oh well.

[He shoots]

[He turns the gun to his mouth]

[He shoots again, but this time with tears in his eyes]."

-------------------------------------------------------------
Lo de recien es el final del último capítulo de un fan fic sobre The Walking Dead que leí. Pegó bastante. Ya la serie original pegó jodidamente mal por el tomo 48 donde [SPOILER] casi todos los personajes mueren[/SPOILER].

En otras noticias:
Me enamoré. Posta. Bah, ya cumplimos un mes juntos pero... lo de ayer fue distinto. Bah, cada día es distinto y perfecto. Mirar películas has never been so fun.

---------------------------------------------

I miss you. Yeah, you.






Dave


PD: Qué post emo ahora que lo pienso. Arg!. GET OUT EMONESS!

0 Opinaron sobre el tema: