martes, enero 15, 2008

Not a new day

M: So tell me, what's wrong with you?
m: Well...where do I start? I have some problems...
M: We all have. What's the difference between yours and anybody else?

m: Mine are not a special problem, they are the usual "I feel depressed"-kind of problem
M: Oh, I see. What is it this time?

m: First of all, I miss her. A lot.
M: Who's "her"?
m: My ex. She dumped me like a month ago.
M: Oh. And you still haven't go trough it.

m: It's not that I haven't tried it. It's just that...
M: What?

m: I... I think I still love her.
M: What do you mean?

m: I feel the same way about her, the same way I felt the first time I met her
M: Ok, and what about her? Because she dumped you, and I think she had a reason for it, am I right?

m: Yeah, she lives really far from here. Like, 19 hours if you travel by bus. Which I did, by the way.
M: Well, the distance is really a relationship killer...

m: It's not only that. She said that we didn't have those little and special things the normal couples have.
M: As in...?

m: As in "hey, let's watch a movie instead of going out". That kind of stuff.
M: That's true. What do you think about the whole situation?

m: I agreed with her when she told me, and I still agree
M: So, you feel bad because...?

m: I feel bad because there wasn't anything I could do to solve it. It was like a dead end.
M: I don't get it.

m: Let's say I have a nasty habit of not calling her. If she says that she hates that, I would do my best to change it. But this...
M: But you did know that when you told her about your feelings. I mean, both of you knew the risks

m: Yeah. I thought I could handle it, you know, with text-messaging and once-in-a-month phone calls. But it seems that it wasn't enough.
M: No shit, Sherlock

m: Excuse me?
M: Well, let's see the facts here. You are a romantic guy, aren't you?

m: Eh, yeah
M: Let's say you had a bad day. What would you like the most?

m: To have someone with me
M: And that someone is really far. How's that for a relationship...

m: But, to hear from her... that was enough for me to cheer up
M: What you feel is that there's someone caring about you. That she's special, unique. The thing is that not all people think or feel like you

m: Explain
M: Let's use the same example. She had a bad day at school. The only thing she want is to be in her lover's arms. And you're 19 hours away.

m: Well, if you put it that way...
M: I know, it's hard to say goodbye. It's hard to say "I don't want this relationship anymore". But, let's be honest here for a second... there was ANY relationship?

m: Well, of course. I haven't felt this way since...since a long time. She was, she is special. Every time I saw her picture, or her eyes, that made me (and still make) smile like an idiot. And I can't put on words the feeling when she kissed me the first time. It wasn't a long, apassionate kiss. It was the most simply, but yet lovely kiss I have ever had.
M: But how many times did you see her?

m: Three times at most
M: That's not a relationship! A relationship is made of the simplest, tiniest things. Like talking for an hour about nothing.

m: Maybe. Or maybe that's the way how relationship works for other people. Not for me
M: Oh, God, not this "I'm unique" emo crap...

m: But it is true! Look around my life. All my actual friends, they are all from the internet. My last 3 relationships were from the Internet. Hell, I took a job THANKS to the internet.
M: Have you ever thought that may be wrong?

m: Yeah, but as soon as I realize that, I see that If I do something else, like going out to meet people and that, I would be liying myself. I'm not that kind of guy
M: You are what you allow you to are

m: Oh, please. I really like and enjoy my life
M: And why are we having this conversation? Why do you complain that you are alone? It seems to me that you want to be alone but at the same time, you would like to be more social, to have more friends

m: This is the last time I come here for help.
M: You know that you like me

m: Go fuck you


Powered by ScribeFire.

1 Opinaron sobre el tema:

Unknown dijo...

Nuestro intercambio de firmas se va a volver aburrido, pero 'vos sabés lo que pienso'.

Nos vamos de cacería, preparate.


SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMOS LOS PIRATAAAAAAAAAS (8)